To build and deliver the fixtures that brought P.F. Chang’s along with its trusted branding to airport terminal diners, with the comforts of providing additional travelers needs in one place. A full restaurant setting with plenty of overhead storage, a sit down bar, recharging stations at casual eating counter tops, and a grab and go counter.
WHAT WAS INVOLVED
- Stone-top Bar,
- Specialty copper and brass bar front cladding,
- Overhead hanging Metal Wine Racks,
- Metal and Glass Wine reserve cabinets,
- Stone-top “Eat In” Counters with recharging stations,
- Walnut Wall Paneling,
- Wood beams and Wood Clad Ceiling,
- Overnight delivery to the airport to cause minimal disruption to regular airport activities and business.