Showbest Fixture Corp
- Responsible for taking drawings and turning them into manufacturing drawings using computer-aided design software applications such as AutoCAD/Inventor.
- Design products, develop manufacturing drawings, involved in the prototyping process, updates drawings, submits final production drawings.
- Work with Manufacturing VP/Project Managers to develop and manufacture products.
- Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Create detailed design documentation/bill of materials.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.
- Draw floor plans, overall assembly layouts, and detailed shop/component drawings.
- Problem solve/value engineer designer or architectural drawings
- Aid in the selection of materials/hardware specifications.
- Produce final design specifications/cut bills
- A sound knowledge of drafting design principles.
- Good numeracy and computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Good communication skills and a creative flair.
- A knowledge of material properties, manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Work Experience Requirements
- 3 years and a degree in Drafting/Wood Design/Wood Program.
- Inventor experience.
- Autocad Solid Modeling.